At Manjimup Primary School we understand that as parents you not only want the best for your child, but also you would like feel confident that your child is in good hands.
The kindergarten program undertaken is carefully and thoughtfully planned and prepared by the staff around the child’s own stage of development. When we speak of development we mean children’s language, social, emotional, physical and intellectual development.
By providing learning experiences in a stimulating environment and catering for individual needs, we support each child to reach their potential.
Your child will soon feel at home and enjoy the experience of making new friends.
We encourage your involvement as parents. Your many abilities and talents are appreciated and if they can be incorporated into our program, it will make an even more enriching experience for the children.
Parents are invited to come on roster once or twice per term. This provides you with the opportunity to:
• Watch as well as enjoy your child’s company in a new environment.
• See how your child mixes with other children.
• See what activities are available and what your child enjoys doing most.
• Observe how your child progresses through the year.
• A chance for you to discuss your child’s progress and any concerns you may have.
In addition you can help by: Providing assistance to children; joining in with puzzles, block play, music or in an area you feel comfortable; assisting children at activity tables; as well as having a good time!